From Hobart, Tasmania, a full-day Silversea Cruises shore excursion allows us to feed koalas and kangaroos at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and visit the Port Arthur Historic Site.
Avid Cruiser Posts Featuring Hobart, Tasmania (Australia):
- Small ship cruise in Tasmania with Coral Expeditions
- Avid Cruiser Voyages: Australia Cruises
- While I Get My Sea Legs, A Look Back: Cruising Australia & New Zealand On Silversea Cruises’ Silver Shadow
- Feature Video: Kissing Tasmanian Devils, Hand-Feeding Koalas & Kangaroos, On A Silversea Shore Excursion
- Tasmania, Take Two: Our Silversea Cruises Shorex Shows Us The Port Arthur Historic Site
- Hand-Feeding Koalas & Kangaroos On A Silversea Shore Excursion At Tasmania’s Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary