Oulu, in the north of Finland, is an aspiring cruise destination. I visited Oulu earlier this year and was impressed by the city that some call “Copenhagen of the North,” thanks to more than 500 kilometers of bicycling paths (as well as pedestrian walkways). For more about Oulu, see the links below and also visit Bothnia Cruise Ports.
Avid Cruiser Posts, Photographs and Videos Featuring Oulu.
- Throwback Thursday: On An Excursion From Oulu, Finland: The Kierikki Stone Age Center
- A Year Of Living Lavishly
- This Week On Avid Cruiser: New Posts & Videos
- Feature Videos: Three New Cruise Destinations In Finland Roll Out The Welcome Mat
- Avid Cruiser Feature Videos: Oulu, Finland
- They Make Their Own Weapons And Live In A Hut, Ready To Welcome Cruise Passengers In Finland’s North
- Sunset In The North Of Finland: Near Midnight In Oulu