Cruising From Barcelona
As the capital of Catalonia and one of Europe’s most captivating cities, Barcelona is a wonderful city to explore on foot, strolling La Rambla through the outdoor markets and the brilliant flowers.
Barcelona is home to the ambitious architecture of Antonio Gaudi, whose stunning and fantastic buildings are scattered all around the city center. Some of the most famous and impressive can be seen along Passeig De Gracia where you will find La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. The Gothic Quarter is famous for its historical landmarks and bohemian atmosphere.
Other popular attractions include the elegant Santa Maria del Mar, the scattered ruins of the old Roman Wall, the Moderniste architecture of Eixample, and the Museu Picasso, which features the artist’s Blue Period.
The restaurants are superb, and live music performances are almost always scheduled for the Palace of Catalan Music, a beautiful building.
Avid Cruiser Posts, Photographs and Videos Featuring Barcelona.
- Adventures Ashore, Season 1: Barcelona, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Katakolon, Kusadasi, Livorno, Marseille, Monte Carlo and Naples
- Adventures Ashore, Season 1: Barcelona, Spain (short version)
- Adventures Ashore: Barcelona, Spain
- Day 1, Barcelona: Boarding The Nordic Inspired Viking Star, A Tour With Tor
- Shore Excursions From Barcelona: Montserrat & Its Monastery
- A New Travel Show: We Travel From Marseille To Istanbul In Search Of Ten Aspirational Ports
- Boarding In Barcelona: Seabourn Quest
- The Original Celebrity Chef Dishes About Life at Lutèce
- A Year Of Living Lavishly
- On Our Way, Silver Wind Sets Sail From Barcelona
- When In Barcelona, St. Joseph’s Market on Las Ramblas
- Azamara Quest, Docked In Barcelona