One of the world’s most magical places, where the beaches meet the Alps and modern glamour mingles between French medieval villages, Monte Carlo is the place to enjoy stunning natural scenery and world-class culture.
Of course, you can do your best James Bond at the Casino of Monte-Carlo Casino, or if you prefer more refined pursuits, consider one of the world-class operas or ballet.
During the day, bask on beautiful Larvotto Beach or get tickets for May’s Formula 1 Grand Prix. The Jardin Exotique, home to more than 1,000 surprisingly colorful species of cacti and agave from around the world, is built on the side of a cliff and provides amazing views of Monaco and the Mediterranean Sea.
Not to be missed, the Oceanographic Museum and Aquarium features a collection of exotic marine life, from piranhas to strange sea growths and creatures.
Avid Cruiser Posts, Photographs and Videos Featuring Monte Carlo.
- Adventures Ashore, Season 1: Barcelona, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Katakolon, Kusadasi, Livorno, Marseille, Monte Carlo and Naples
- Adventures Ashore, Season 1: Monte Carlo, Monaco (short version)
- Adventures Ashore: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Sailing Seabourn Sojourn
- Five European Cruises For First-Time Cruisers
- Ten Aspirational Ports: Medieval Villages, Flower Markets, Beautiful Villas & Monte Carlo Chic On Shore Excursions From Monaco
- A New Travel Show: We Travel From Marseille To Istanbul In Search Of Ten Aspirational Ports
- In My Viewfinder: A Day & Evening on the Cote d’Azur
- Avid Cruiser & Son Cruising Crystal Serenity, Fit For A Teen?
- Reader Question: Can You Recommend Shore Excursions For Our Silver Spirit Voyage From Monte Carlo?
- ‘Cruise’ The ‘Grand Prix De Monaco’ On An Exclusive Silversea Tour
- Avid Cruiser Video: From Monte Carlo, A Silversea Fine Dining Experience In St. Paul de Vence
- What’s Wrong With This Picture? Silver Wind In Monte Carlo
- Two Perfect Days: Nice, Villefranche & Monaco