SeteSete is a charming town with a flower market; an outdoor market (operating only on Wednesdays and where you’ll find everything from fresh produce, cheese and ham to infused olive oils and just-out-of-the-oven bread); and a covered market, particularly for seafood. See our story Ready, Sete, Go – Market Visit & Cooking Class
Avid Cruiser Posts, Photographs and Videos Featuring Sete.
- Join Me On A Barge Cruise In The South Of France, Redux
- Adventures Ashore: Sea Kayaking in Sete
- Adventures Ashore: Sete, France, Covered Markets
- Squeezing Into Sete
- Off To Barge In The South Of France, Mon’Ami Lou & Alex, The Graduate
- 7 Days Of All-Inclusive Barging, Plus Three Hotel Nights & Tours, $3,995 Per Person
- As Euro Plummets, We Offer An Exceptional Value For My June Barge Cruise
- Reader Question: Can You Recommend Shore Excursions For Our Silver Spirit Voyage From Monte Carlo?
- Avid Cruiser Featured Video: Market Visit & Cooking Class In Sete, France, On A Silver Wind Cruise
- On Silver Wind: Welcome To The Neighborhood, Small Ships Pull Up Close In Port
- On Silver Wind: Ready, Sete, Go – Market Visit & Cooking Class
- On Silver Wind: Sailing Into The Sunny Sete (ha!)