On May 8, 2010, I set sail on Star Flyer, sister to Star Clipper. Both are 360 feet long, and each carries only 170 guests.
I’m not quite sure what to expect, but I’m told that accommodations are spacious, the teak decks are expansive and that nothing can be more relaxing that sailing under a light breeze in the Mediterranean.
Star Flyer May 8, 2010 Western Mediterranean – Tyrrhenian Sailing
|Saturday||Read Day 1, Cannes, France|
|Sunday||Read Day 2, Calvi, Corsica|
|Monday||Strait of Bonifacio (Morning Sailing)|
|Monday Afternoon||Read Day 3, Costa Smeralda, Sardinia|
|Tuesday||Giglio, Italy Altered due to weather to Read Day 4, Santo Stefano|
|Wednesday||Read Day 5, Lerici, Italy|
|Thursday||Read Day 6, Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|Friday||Read Day 7, St. Tropez, France|
|Saturday||Read Day 8, Cannes, France|
Articles About Star Flyer
- Star Clippers Waive Single Supplements on Select Sailings
- What Do We Know About These Three New Experiences
- Five Things That I Enjoy About Crossing The Atlantic
- Star Flyer: Tall Ship Sailing from Malaga to the Canaries
- A Sailing Man, Mikael Krafft, Founder Of Star Clippers: Ready To Set Sail?
- Our Writer Finds The Elusive ‘Joie De Vivre’ In An Unlikely Place: Under Sail
- On Star Flyer: Breaking The Bvlgari Addiction, A Captain Jack Sparrow Wannabe
- On Star Flyer: What, No Bvlgari?
- Blowin In The Wind: Star Flyer Under Sail