Regent Seven Seas Review (2019 Update)
Regent Seven Seas Cruises strives to offer unrivaled experiences to luxury travelers. The cruise line’s four-ship fleet visits more than 450 destinations worldwide. A fifth ship, Seven Seas Splendor, debuts in 2020, and a sixth will join the fleet in 2023. All luxuries are included in Regent voyages, such as all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine, fine wines and spirits, gratuities, ground transfers and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher. In 2018 the cruise line concluded a $125 million refurbishment program of Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator to elevate the fleet’s elegance to the benchmark set by Seven Seas Explorer.
Dining On Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Love surf & turf? Prime 7 is a contemporary take on a classic steak house that’s getting raves. You can also enjoy a lovely meal in the open-seating Compass Rose dining room or in other venues where the fare is on par with top establishments on land. Aboard Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor, guests can dine at Pacific Rim where they will indulge in Pan-Asian dishes. Chartreuse is another option aboard most of Regent’s ships, serving French cuisine with a modern twist.
Other dining options include La Veranda, Sette Mari At La Veranda at night, and the Pool Grill.
If you’d like to dine in, no problem at all, a steward will come to your suite and lay out a white tablecloth along with silverware and china, and serve you a full-course dinner from the restaurant menu.
Life On Board Regent Seven Seas Cruises
When not in port, the pace is mellow and relaxing. If the mood strikes, join ballroom dance classes, wine tastings, bridge and bingo games, and fascinating lectures by accomplished experts in various fields, from science to foreign affairs.
Each ship has a gym and a world renowned Canyon Ranch SpaClub, plus a golf driving net. Themed cruises from time to time are focused on fine food and wine (on Le Cordon Bleu cooking cruises, for instance, chefs trained in the Le Cordon Bleu cooking method hold workshops and host a special dinner) as well as photography, music, the arts, and more.
While conversation and cocktails are the entertainment of choice for many passengers, there’s also a piano bar and live music for dancing. Visit the casino or catch one of the production shows for a medley of musical hits and other classics.
The best part? The fares are all inclusive, covering spirits and wines, nonalcoholic beverages and tips, plus free shore excursions in every port and sometimes free airfare and hotel stays as well. RSSC offers luxury as it was meant to be.
These People Will Love Regent Seven Seas
- Explorers: A Regent Seven Seas cruise vacation takes guests off the beaten path, helping travelers gain knowledge and appreciation of the world’s most exciting and interesting destinations. The imaginative itineraries, unique shore excursions (included in the cruise fare) and land tours are enhanced by insightful presentations by guest experts. Regent Seven Seas visits more than 300 ports worldwide on six continents, including Antarctica.
- Gourmands and connoisseurs: The Regent Seven Seas fleet of luxury ships provides guests the highest standard of cruising excellence, with Le Cordon Bleu menus, spa and fitness by Canyon Ranch SpaClub, and superior space and service ratios.
What’s Included On Regent Seven Seas
- Spacious accommodations: Regent Seven Seas offers extremely spacious suites. The smallest in Regent’s fleet measure 301 square feet while the largest measures more than 2,000 square feet. All, except for a few suites on Navigator, feature balconies.
- Free pours. Complimentary beverages including select champagnes, wines and spirits served throughout the ship; in-suite refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water.
- Unlimited Shore Excursions: Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers free shore excursions on all voyages.
Our take: Life Aboard Regent Seven Seas represents the pinnacle of luxury cruising. Service, accommodations, food and amenities are excellent, and the activities are thoughtfully planned and executed to the standards of discriminating travelers. The Regent Seven Seas fleet is made up of three small to mid-size luxury cruise ships, including the newest all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Voyager, her sister ship the Seven Seas Mariner, and the all-suite Seven Seas Navigator.
Destinations Served By Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Africa & Arabia
- Australia & New Zealand
- Canada & New England
- Caribbean & Panama Canal
- Northern Europe
- South America
- South Pacific
- Transoceanic Crossings
- World Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises ReviewsTo read a review of a particular ship, click the link under "Read the Review." If applicable, our Live Voyage Reports offer a day-by-day overview of an actual cruise onboard. In some cases, there may be more than one report, to be sure to see if your favorite destination is represented.
|Ship Review||Live Voyage Report|
|Seven Seas Mariner Review|
|Seven Seas Navigator Review|
|Seven Seas Voyager Review|
|Seven Seas Explorer|
Articles About Regent Seven Seas Cruises
[catlist id=’48’ numberposts=-1]