MSC Meraviglia, MSC Cruises’ new innovative megaship,will be christened in Le Havre, France on June 3, 2017.
A few fun facts:
- Meraviglia means ‘a wonder’ in Italian
- At full capacity, the ship can accommodate 5,714 guests
- The ship offers 12 distinct dining venues, serving a range of international dining options including five speciality restaurants
- There will be will be exclusive world-class entertainment with 12 Cirque du Soleil at Sea performances each week
- 75% of all staterooms have a balcony and family modular connected staterooms can be joined together to accommodate up to 10 guests
- The ship will be the 5th ship in MSC Cruises’ fleet to feature a Swarovski staircase
- The ship will feature a Mediterranean-style promenade featuring multiple bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the longest LED Sky Screen at sea which will broadcast atmospheric images and entertainment 24-hours a day
MSC Meraviglia is the first in the Meraviglia Class next generation smart ships, and has been brought to life as part of an investment plan to bring 11 new ships into service by 2026.
MSC Cruises ReviewsTo read a review of a particular ship, click the link under "Read the Review." If applicable, our Live Voyage Reports offer a day-by-day overview of an actual cruise onboard. In some cases, there may be more than one report, to be sure to see if your favorite destination is represented.
|Ship Review||Live Voyage Report|
|MSC Divina Review||• Eastern Caribbean from Miami|