Crystal Cruises announced reduced single supplements of just 105 percent for six Crystal Getaways aboard Crystal Symphony. The applicable Getaways sail in November and December 2020 as well as January and February 2021 and range from seven to 10 nights.
On these voyages, guests can explore the temples, icons and landscapes of India, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Abu Dhabi, Oman and Sri Lanka. The reduced single supplements apply to the following voyages:
- November 14-21, seven-night sailing from Abu Dhabi to Mumbai
- November 21-30, nine-night sailing from Mumbai to Yangon
- December 7-15, eight-night sailing from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- December 28 – January 6, nine-night holiday sailing from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok
- January 27 – February 4, S eight-night sailing from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City
- February 19 – March 1, 10-night sailing from Singapore to Malé
The reduced solo rates are combinable with the Crystal Confidence program for the select 2020 voyages, which offers reduced deposits of just $100 and extended final payment deadlines of 60 days prior to sailing. Those who book by August 31, can also take advantage of Crystal’s Easy Book program for the applicable 2021 itineraries, which requires a no-risk reduced deposit of 15 percent and waives admin fees if a guest needs to cancel prior to Crystal’s standard cancellation schedules.
Crystal’s Voyage Assurance program offers additional peace of mind for several select voyages in 2020 and 2021, allowing travelers seven days to cancel their cruise for a full refund upon notification of significant changes to their chosen itinerary.