Coinciding with Scenic Eclipse’s inaugural voyage on August 15 from Reykjavik, Iceland, Scenic has released its new digital brochure for the Scenic Eclipse’s 2020-2022 season.
Guests from the US can see the brochure here.
Scenic Eclipse 2020-2022 Brochure Highlights:
- Two Antarctica seasons with 20 departures and the opportunity to view a solar eclipse from the deck of the Scenic Eclipse (December 2020 and December 2021)
- Wild Alaska and British Columbia – from Vancouver to Nome, Alaska, travelling through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage for the first time.
- Baja to Costa Rica Whales and Wilderness – from San Diego to Cost Rica and all the wonders of Latin America including the Mexican Riviera.
- High Arctic Explorer – travelling as far north as North Cape, through the Svalbard Archipelago and the fjords, waterfalls, mountains and fishing villages of Norway.
- Panama and Columbia Discovery – transiting the Panama Canal, exploring the jungles and islands of Central America.
Scenic Eclipse features 114 suites across five decks, a 5,920 square-foot Senses Spa, up to 10 dining venues, butler service to every suite, a staff to guest ratio of 1:1, and on board helicopters and submarine offering truly unique discovery experiences.