Princess Cruises has outlined its 2020-2021 South America and Antarctica Itineraries, including the opportunity to see the Total Solar Eclipse off the coast of Argentina on Dec. 14, 2020 during the 15-day Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan itinerary.
South America & Antarctica 2020-2021 itinerary highlights include:
- Coral Princess and Pacific Princess sail to 35 destinations in 17 countries on 8 itineraries.
- Coral Princess sails to Antarctica and South America, including a 15-day Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan cruise with the opportunity to see the Total Solar Eclipse off the coast of Argentina on Dec. 14, 2020.
- Pacific Princess circumnavigates the continent on a 90-day Circle South America roundtrip from Sydney, Australia, featuring an overnight in Rio de Janeiro during Carnival and calling to destinations like Easter Island and Ilhabela.
- Opportunities to take an overland tour to visit the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu on an 18-day Andes & South America cruise.
- Overland tour to visit Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires on the 17-day Brazillian Adventure itinerary.
- More Ashore overnight stays in Lima (Callao), Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
Captain’s Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit
Princess Cruises past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early. This can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests. Additionally, a reduced deposit is available for Captain Circle guests when they book by November 30, 2019.