Princess Cruises guests sailing to the islands of the Caribbean or the Panama Canal now have a variety of itineraries and cruise ships to choose from with the announcement of the cruise line’s fall 2020 to spring 2021 cruise season, open for sale May 9, 2019.
A total of five ships will offer cruisers a choice of 127 departures on 15 itineraries, ranging in length from four to 20 days, taking guests to 24 cruise destinations in 20 countries in the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean.
Enchanted Princess, makes her North American debut in Ft. Lauderdale on November 21, 2020, sailing on 21 alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises through April 10, 2021. Sky Princess, launching in October 2019, will sail for the first time on the cruise line’s 10-day Southern Caribbean Voyager itinerary, which can be combined for a 20-day Caribbean Explorer cruise. Guests can choose from 17 Sky Princess voyages from November 5, 2020, to March 30, 2021.
Additional itinerary highlights for the fall 2020 – spring 2021 Caribbean season include:
- Offered onboard Caribbean Princess and Enchanted Princess, all seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyages depart on either Saturday or Sunday and visit St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Princess Cays.
- All seven-day Caribbean Princess and Enchanted Princess Western Caribbean cruises leave on either Saturday or Sunday with port calls in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, with options including Roatan, Costa Maya or Belize City or Jamaica, and Princess Cays.
- Longer and more destination-rich itineraries to the Southern Caribbean aboard Crown Princess and Island Princess featuring 14-day cruises with port stops in Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Vincent, Barbados, Trinidad, Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao.
- Princess Cruises visits several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Belize Barrier Reef System, The Pitons Volcanic Spires in St. Lucia and historical Bridgetown in Barbados.
- Calls to the Princess Cays on all seven-day voyages, featuring MedallionNet on the island to stay connected.
- Holiday sailings over Christmas and New Year’s offered on four ships: Caribbean Princess, Enchanted Princess, Island Princess, and Sky Princess.
- Five ports with late-night calls, including St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Cozumel, Aruba, and Curacao.
Panama Canal 2020-2021
For the upcoming 2020-2021 season, five ships will sail the waters of the Panama Canal, with 30 departures and nine itineraries, offering three ways to experience this epic destination – roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, roundtrip from Los Angeles, or sailing between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Voyages range from 10 to 21 days, visiting a total of 23 destinations in 11 countries. New for this season, two 15-day ocean-to-ocean voyages are offered sailing between Ft. Lauderdale and the new homeport of San Diego and Crown Princess sails on 10-day cruises roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale.
Additional highlights of the September 2020 – April 2021 Panama Canal season include:
- Five ships: Coral Princess, Crown Princess (MedallionClass), Emerald Princess, Island Princess, and Pacific Princess
- Four homeports: Ft. Lauderdale, Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco
- Sailing to the Panama Canal through the new Agua Clara Locks, Crown Princess and Emerald Princess offer partial Canal transits from the Atlantic Ocean roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale with Costa Rica and Caribbean voyages.
- Coral Princess and Emerald Princess will sail full transit 15-day cruises between Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles. In addition, Emerald Princess will offer departures between Ft. Lauderdale and San Francisco or San Diego.
- Island Princess will offer two 14-day Panama Canal sailings as part of her 2021 World Cruise.
- Pacific Princess is scheduled to sail on a 15-day Panama Canal Connoisseur sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles for a small ship transit via the Panama Canal traditional locks.
- Coral Princess will offer a 19-day Panama Canal Pacific Adventure cruise, roundtrip from Los Angeles.
Captain’s Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit
Princess Cruises past guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early with up to a $100 per person discount off the public fare. This can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth guests. Additionally, a reduced deposit is available for Captain Circle guests when they book by November 30, 2019.