Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced it will offer a selection of Asia Pacific voyages as part of the cruise line’s Elevate & Explore offer. Guests who sail on one of 14 selected 2019 and 2020 voyages in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific will enjoy up to a three-category suite upgrade plus a $250 shipboard credit per suite.
This limited time offer is valid in the United States and Canada for new bookings beginning on April 1, 2019. The voyages sail on Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator.
In addition, 11 voyages include a free pre- or post-cruise land program. These three-night programs include accommodations, daily touring, and activities, all escorted by local experts.
- The Feb. 8, 2020 sailing starts with the Magical Bali: Land of the Gods pre-cruise land package before sailing the southern Australia route to Sydney. Delve into the Balinese culture by visiting Hindu temples, traditional villages, and parks that reflect daily life on the island of Bali.
- Guests sailing on the Dec. 6, 2019 Southeast Asia voyage can discover the Angkor Wat Experience from Singapore, where, just outside Cambodia’s Siem Reap, an adventure awaits in the jungles of Angkor to uncover the rich history and grand architecture of the Khmer Empire.
- The Mar. 27, 2020 sailing from Bangkok, Thailand features a new Abu Dhabi, Dubai Dunes, and Sharjah post-cruise land program to discover the history and development of the emirates by experiencing some of the ancient and natural wonders of Abu Dhabi and Dubai and also visiting the cultural landmarks of Sharjah.
The Elevate & Explore offer allows guests to elevate their Regent experience with an up to three-category suite upgrade. Guests will further explore destinations through the shipboard credit, which can be used for Regent Choice Shore Excursions.
The 14 voyages included in this offer are:
- Opulent Capitals & Sacred Shrines – November 16, 2019: 20 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Dubai to Singapore
- Aloha To Eden – December 5, 2019: 18 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Las Angeles to Papeete (Tahiti)
- Enlightened Passage – December 6, 2019: 14 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Singapore to Singapore
- The Greatness Of Australia – December 20, 2019: 18 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Singapore to Sydney
- South Pacific Sunsets – December 23, 2019: 11 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Papeete (Tahiti) to Papeete (Tahiti)
- Pacific Island Adventure – January 3, 2020: 20 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Papeete (Tahiti) to Sydney
- Koalas & Komodo Dragons – January 21, 2020: 22 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Auckland to Bali (Benoa)
- Gold Coast & Great Barrier Reef – January 23, 2020: 16 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Sydney to Bali (Benoa)
- An Australian Adventure – February 8, 2020: 20 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Bali (Benoa) to Sydney
- Eastern Contrasts – February 12, 2020: 18 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Bali (Benoa) to Hong Kong
- Illuminates Skies – March 13, 2020: 14 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Tokyo to Bangkok (Laem Chabang)
- Tahitian Traditions – March 13, 2020: 15 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Auckland to Papeete (Tahiti)
- Golden Temples, Ancient Shrines – March 27, 2020: 20 Nights on Seven Seas Voyager, Bangkok (Laem Chabang) to Abu Dhabi
- Beyond The Blue Lagoon – March 28, 2020: 10 Nights on Seven Seas Navigator, Papeete (Tahiti) to Papeete (Tahiti)