Princess Cruises’ 2021 World Cruise will sail roundtrip from North America. The 111-day World Cruise will visit 50 destinations in 32 countries, across six continents, including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America, and North America.
The 111-day roundtrip voyage from Ft. Lauderdale departs on January 3, 2021. A 97-day World Cruise from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale is also offered, setting sail on January 17, 2021.
The World Cruise aboard Island Princess is on sale now with rates starting at $19,999 per person. Guests booking the 97- or 111-day World Cruise before November 30, 2019, will receive early booking perks such as a $1,000 onboard spending money, free airfare, stateroom upgrade, gratuities, Wi-Fi, specialty dining, and wine.
Highlights of Princess’ 2021 World Cruise include:
- 50 destinations in 32 countries on six continents.
- 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Archaeological City of Petra from Aqaba, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus in Turkey, and the historical city of Rabat from Casablanca.
- Island Princess will sail 34,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator two times.
- Maiden port calls to the beautiful seaside town of Gynthion, Greece; New Plymouth, New Zealand; and Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands.
- An optional overland excursion to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Australian Outback, home of the iconic Ayers Rock.
- 14 late-night “More Ashore” stays to maximize time in port.
Island Princess makes her World Cruise debut in 2021, featuring more than 700 balconies, Princess Luxury Bed in each stateroom, more specialty and casual dining options, and more entertainment venues for live music and production shows like The Secret Silk by Stephen Schwartz. World Cruise guests will be treated to Encounters with Discovery speaker series that includes authors, artists, explorers and more, as well as culinary demonstrations, cooking classes, special-themed menus, foreign movies, and regional folkloric shows.