Crystal Cruises has unveiled its 2022 Full World Cruise aboard the Crystal Serenity, a singular circumnavigation featuring five embarkation and disembarkation choices ranging from 86 to 116 nights, each option offering World Cruise benefits. The Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic voyage marks the line’s 27th annual World Cruise, exploring the Panama Canal; Hawaii, Tonga, and Samoa; Australia and New Zealand; Indonesia and Sri Lanka; Egypt, Israel, and the Black Sea; Greece and the French Riviera.
The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” 2022 World Cruise is comprised of eight individual segments of 12 to 19 nights, each available for individual booking.
- Central America – Cruising through Jamaica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, the Panama Canal, with a comprehensive exploration of the Mexican Riviera.
- Polynesia and South Pacific – Sailing Hawaii to Tonga, with 12 days at sea to fully relax and indulge in the all-inclusive luxuries of Crystal Serenity.
- New Zealand and Australia – Exploring the Lord of the Rings landscapes and the famed Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, spending overnights in the cosmopolitan hubs of Auckland and Sydney.
- Indonesia and Indian Ocean – Beginning along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the sacred temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, plus an overnight in Singapore to explore the skyline and on to the Maldives.
- Arabian Gulf and Holy Land – Including overnights in Mumbai, Luxor, and the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt) and Jerusalem/Tel Aviv; also visiting the ancient sites of Petra, Limassol, and Rhodes and transiting the Suez Canal.
- Black Sea coast – Overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and visiting historical and picturesque cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine, and Romania, along with the Italian Riviera.
- Trans-Atlantic route – Exploring Gibraltar and the famed limestone St. Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena, Spain, and Ponta Delgada, capital of Portugal’s Azores archipelago.
Special events on board and ashore will highlight the Full World Cruise voyage, while dozens of Destination Discoveries ashore allow guests to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites. From Sydney’s Opera House, Mumbai’s Agra Fort, and the Taj Mahal to Istanbul, Rome, and mosaics of Paphos, there are experiences offered to suit many traveler’s preferences.
With Full World Cruise options ranging from 82 to 116 nights, guests can choose to sail round-trip from Miami or Los Angeles (116 nights); from Miami to Monte Carlo (102 nights); Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (100 nights); or Los Angeles to Miami (86 nights).
Depending on the embarkation and disembarkation selected, Full World Cruise voyages may begin or end with a Panama Canal transit. Each of the Full World Cruise options affords benefits including two complimentary private transfers between port city airport and the ship; a gala event ashore; themed onboard events; special gifts; “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits; and fare savings for early booking and Crystal Society.
A new deposit policy offers 15% reduced deposit requirement for any Full World Cruise guests also deposited on Crystal’s 2020 and/or 2021 Full World Cruises. Bookings are now open for previous, current, and future Full World Cruise guests; bookings open to the public on April 10, 2019.