Silversea has launched a new collection of voyages to Cuba, enabling guests of all nationalities to discover the destination. Departing for Cuba from the United States for the first time in the cruise line’s history, the 17 voyages will showcase the country through immersive land excursions in various destinations.
All five 2019 voyages are ready for booking:
- Silver Wind will inaugurate the collection of voyages to Cuba when she sets sail on February 14, 2019, on a 7-night voyage from San Juan to Fort Lauderdale. The itinerary will include visits to the Cuban cities of Havana and Santiago de Cuba, and the Bahamian island of Bimini.
- Silversea’s recently lengthened Silver Spirit will depart San Juan on a 10-night voyage on February 22, 2019. An overnight in Santiago de Cuba will be complemented by calls in Cienfuegos and Havana, as well as stops in George Town, Key West, and Bimini, before finishing in Fort Lauderdale.
- Departing San Juan on March 31, 2019, Silver Wind will unlock Santiago de Cuba and Havana on overnight calls, as well as Cienfuegos, on a 10-night voyage. The itinerary will also incorporate George Town in the Cayman Islands and Bimini.
- Also aboard Silver Wind, a 9-night round-trip voyage from Fort Lauderdale – departing April 10 – will call in Santiago de Cuba overnight and Havana, in addition to Bimini, Nassau, and Port Canaveral.
- Concluding the selection for 2019, a 14-night sailing aboard Silver Whisper will depart Fort Lauderdale on November 22. The round-trip voyage will feature a visit to Cienfuegos, plus overnight stays in Santiago de Cuba and Havana, offering time for guests to experiences the local way of life. The itinerary also includes calls in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize City, and Key West.
In 2020, another 12 voyages are scheduled to unlock Cuban culture for Silversea guests. These voyages will be opened for bookings in the near future.