Oceania Cruises has announced the new Europe & The Americas Collection of itineraries for 2020. They are now open for booking.
Sailing to more than 400 ports across Europe and the Americas, the brand’s six ships, carrying 684 or 1,250 guests, showcase the Mediterranean; Europe’s western wine country; the Baltics, British Isles, and Norway; and Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, and the Canadian Maritimes. Voyages spend more time in port often arriving at sunrise and departing in the evenings, allowing guests time to immerse themselves in the culture, history, and culinary highlights of the destinations visited. To allow even more time for travelers to explore, more than 50 of the voyages feature overnight stays.
2020 Europe and the Americas Highlights
- Ten voyages to Turkey with calls in Istanbul, Ephesus, and Antalya
- Three coveted voyages to the Holy Land aboard Sirena, Riviera, and Nautica with calls in Jerusalem, Haifa, and Ashdod
- Seven voyages to the wine countries of western Europe all of which feature an overnight in Bordeaux
- Regatta offers more and longer Alaskan voyages with three 10-day, three 11-day, two 12-day, and two 14-day cruises in addition to four 7-day cruises; six voyages in total sail “open-jaw” itineraries between Vancouver and Seward
- Insignia sails two new voyages that include Iceland – New York to Reykjavik and Reykjavik to London in addition to reprising her offerings of 7-day Bermuda cruises from Manhattan along with four fall foliage voyages
First Complete Season with a Fully Refreshed Fleet
The 2020 Europe and Americas Collection will be the first full season of itineraries offered aboard a fleet of completely re-inspired ships. Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena will have completed a $100 million transformation. Marina and Riviera will also offer guests a host of enhancements along with yet to be revealed physical and decorative updates.