Cunard announced the World of Adventure Sale featuring fares from $999 as well as Free Drinks and Free Gratuities for Grill Suite guests on select 2019 Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth voyages. The offer applies to sailings ranging from 5 to 50 nights to sensational destinations such as Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia, Japan, Middle Eastern, Northern Europe, Pacific Coastal, and Transatlantic voyages.
The World of Adventure Sale is the perfect opportunity for guests to reserve their space for Cunard’s return to Alaska on Queen Elizabeth, including the ship’s voyage from Japan to Alaska in May 2019 and 10-night roundtrip voyages out of Vancouver in May and June. These sailings feature calls in Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, Icy Strait Point, and Victoria, and include close-up views of the landscape of the Inside Passage, Tracy Arm Fjord, and Hubbard Glacier.
The World of Adventure Sale, runs from October 1, 2018 through January 31, 2019 and applies to new bookings only.
A sampling of the voyages include:
- Queen Mary 2’s signature 7-night Transatlantic Crossing between New York and London, England from $999
- Queen Elizabeth’s 10-night Alaska voyage roundtrip out of Vancouver from $1,399
- Queen Elizabeth’s 15-night itinerary sailing down North America’s West Coast from Vancouver to Los Angeles from $2,559
- Queen Mary 2’s 11-night sailing from Singapore to Shanghai which includes overnights in Singapore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, from $1,399
- Queen Victoria’s 21-night repositioning voyage from San Francisco to Sydney from $3,499