Seabourn has unveiled the Set Sail Event, presenting an opportunity to those travelers looking to plan a future trip. The event offers travelers savings and a number of added amenities on select voyages.
The Set Sail Event will run through November 13, 2018, for select voyages departing in 2018 through May 2020. The event benefits may include the below, but vary by voyage:
- Complimentary Three Veranda Suite category upgrade
- Complimentary 300-minute Internet package per person
- Up to $750USD per person air credit
- Up to $500USD per suite shipboard credit
- 50% reduced deposit
- Up to 15% savings on select Combination Cruises
Guests who book a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select voyages on any vessel will also receive:
- Complimentary Unlimited Internet package per suite
- Up to $1,500USD per person air credit
- $1,000USD per suite shipboard credit
“It’s never too early or too late to plan the perfect vacation, and our Set Sail Event offers excellent values and incredible benefits to help travelers make those next vacation dreams come true,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales.
Seabourn’s Set Sail Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Alaska, Atlantic Crossings, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, and more.