Regent Seven Seas Cruises revealed its 2020-2021 itineraries, which showcase 167 sailings including maiden calls to 11 new ports across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, four newly-released Grand Voyages, and new pre-and post-cruise land tours and accommodations. The company’s 2020-2021 season is now open for booking.
- New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark; Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam; Lecce (Otranto), Italy; Crotone (Calabria), Italy; Siracusa (Sicily), Italy; Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy; Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy; and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Free two-to-three night pre- or post-voyage land-based tour programs are included on 21 select voyages in all suite categories in destinations including Buenos Aires, Lima, Cape Town, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bali, and Auckland.
- Seven Seas Explorer sails to Asia and Alaska for the first time.
- Seven Seas Voyager visits Lecce, Crotone, Siracusa, Porto Empedocle and Porto Torres, Italy, and Cabo Frio, Brazil, for the first time.
- Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona. She also calls on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador.
- Seven Seas Splendor sails to Havana, Cuba nine times in her inaugural year, the most visits by a Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship to the island.
- Four new Grand Voyages include a 91-Night Grand Arctic Discovery, 68-Night Grand Cape Horn Adventure, 76-Night Grand Spice Route Quest, and 61-Night Grand Asia Exploration.
- In total, Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ 2020-2021 season features its most overnight stays ever and provides access to 352 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Itinerary Highlights By Ship:
Seven Seas Splendor
Seven Seas Splendor’s Inaugural Europe Collection features the Greek Isles, French Riviera, Iberian Peninsula, United Kingdom, and more. As guests explore the new ship, they can also discover up to 95 UNESCO World Heritage Sites off-ship including the City of Rhodes and the Painted Churches in the Troodos Region of Cyprus.
Seven Seas Splendor will then cross to the Caribbean for winter 2020-2021. Nine of her Caribbean voyages call on Havana, Cuba, three of which are overnights.
Seven Seas Explorer
Seven Seas Explorer sails Northern Europe and the Mediterranean during summer 2020. The season includes two roundtrip Southampton voyages: one traditional circumnavigation of the United Kingdom and one calling on Spain and France, including an overnight in Bordeaux.
Her first-ever Asia voyages include a roundtrip Tokyo voyage on April 6, 2021 and the full collection includes overnight stays in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Osaka.
Seven Seas Explorer will then sail Alaska for the first time during summer 2021.
New ports of call include La Rochelle, France; Stornoway (Hebrides), Scotland; Aalborg, Denmark, and Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam.
Seven Seas Voyager
Seven Seas Voyager will spend summer 2020 sailing the Mediterranean.
On her November 14, 2020, voyage, she returns to Africa calling on Dakar, Senegal; Banjul, Gambia; Abidjan, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire; Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana; Lomé, Togo; São Tomé; Walvis Bay, Namibia; and Cape Town, South Africa.
In early 2021, she returns to South America for the first time in almost a decade, visiting Chile, Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, and the coastal cities of Brazil.
New ports of call include Lecce (Otranto), Italy, Crotone (Calabria), Italy, Siracusa (Sicily), Italy, Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Italy, Porto Torres (Sardinia), Italy, and Cabo Frio, Brazil.
Seven Seas Mariner
Seven Seas Mariner will sail Alaska during summer 2020. Two voyages are 10 or more nights and include calls on ports including Victoria, British Columbia and Wrangell, Alaska — ports not visited during shorter, seven-night voyages.
South American voyages include overnights in Lima (Callao), Peru; Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, Argentina; and Manaus (Amazon River), Brazil. Before sailing into the Amazon, she’ll call on a new port, Esmeraldas, Ecuador. She’ll then sail north to the Mexican Riviera and the Caribbean.
Seven Seas Mariner will sail 117 nights on her World Cruise from Miami to Barcelona departing on January 5, 2021. She visits six continents, 30 countries and 61 ports across South America, French Polynesia, Australia, Asia, and the Mediterranean, including 11 overnight stays.
Seven Seas Navigator
The voyages on May 22, June 5 and June 15, 2020, feature late spring/early summer calls on Canadian and New England ports.
Seven Seas Navigator will then spend the summer sailing through Northern Europe including the United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Russia, and more.
Following a trans-Atlantic crossing, she’ll then call upon Bermuda, the Caribbean and the South Pacific in 2021.