Princess Cruises has revealed the line’s new beverage menus, featuring globally inspired cocktail offerings created by mixologist Rob Floyd. In addition to the new cocktails, the line has added 20 spirits, 39 wines by the glass, and 17 international and craft beers to the new menu.
“As part of our continued commitment to the guest experience, we are thrilled to debut new menus throughout the bars and lounges aboard Princess ships,” said Mario Siebaldi, senior vice president of guest operations for Princess Cruises. “Broadening the scope of our beverage options by partnering with notable industry leaders like Rob Floyd on globally inspired cocktails, as well as increasing our selection of beers and wines on board are all part of our aim to provide guests the best cruise vacation experience at sea. And with our new shareable drink recipes, guests can recreate their favorite memories once back at home over and over again.”
Bars and lounges throughout the ships will also feature new, themed menus, so guests can have fun exploring the different offerings at the various bars on board.
“I was truly inspired by ingredients from all the amazing destinations that Princess Cruises sails,” said Rob Floyd. “Guests will be able to enjoy a wide selection of fully realized drinks that combine what I refer to as the Three T’s: taste, technique, and tale.”
Initial new cocktail offerings include:
- Mayan Heat: Patrón Silver tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, agave syrup, muddled jalapeño
- Italian Sunset: Aperol, Bombay Sapphire gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Angostura bitters
- Ver-Jus: St. George “Terroir” gin, St-Germain, muddled green grapes, lemon juice, simple syrup
- Mint Divine: Bombay Sapphire gin, ginger beer, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, fresh mint
- Amaretto Manhattan: Bulleit Bourbon, Disaronno, sweet vermouth, Angostura orange bitters
- Princess Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, St. George raspberry liqueur, fresh lime, simple syrup, Gosling’s ginger beer
- East Side Punch: Absolut Elyx vodka, fresh mint, cucumber, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda
- A Trip to the Tropics: Absolut Elyx vodka, apricot liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, pomegranate juice
- Ivory Coast: Grey Goose vodka, Amarula African liqueur, Kahlúa, chocolate shavings
- The Egyptian Zombie: Bacardi Superior rum, Gosling’s Dark rum, blackberry brandy, sweet and sour, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine
Rounding out the new drinks are “zero-proof cocktails” including:
- Zero Mojito: Fresh mint, lime, simple syrup, Sprite
- Strawberries on Fire: Fresh strawberries, lime juice, agave syrup, jalapeño, soda
The new beverage menu offerings will be available aboard all ships in fall 2018.
Princess Cruises also unveiled its Sip and Sail promotion, offering complimentary beverages for balcony, mini-suite, and suite bookings. More information about the Sip and Sail offer is available here.