Seven Seas Splendor will be joining Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ fleet in February 2020. She will voyage across Europe during her inaugural 15 summer sailings. Seven Seas Splendor is the sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer, which debuted in 2016.
Seven Seas Splendor is an all-suite, all-balcony ship that will host up to 750 guests. Travelers will enjoy public spaces as well as 375 suites ranging from the 307 square-foot Veranda Suite, to the 4,443 square-foot Regent Suite. Nearly 90 suites on the Seven Seas Splendor offer butler service. The Regent Suite will accommodate up to six guests and includes a private in-suite spa with sauna, living room and bedrooms, private solarium, three walk-in closets, private dining room, unlimited Canyon Ranch spa services in-suite, personal butler, and private car and driver in every port, among other amenities. When Regent Seven Seas Cruises opened bookings for Seven Seas Splendor’s winter 2020 voyages on April 11, the company recorded the busiest booking day in its 26-year history. The ship’s inaugural voyage on February 7, 2020, takes guests on a 14-night transatlantic journey from Barcelona, Spain to Miami.
“Regent Seven Seas Cruises is 100 percent committed to perfecting luxury ocean cruising. We continue to raise the bar with our all-inclusive voyages to immersive destinations aboard the most extravagant vessels you can imagine,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “In addition to creating the standard-setting Seven Seas Splendor and Seven Seas Explorer, we recently invested $125 million to ensure our other three ultra-luxurious ships in our fleet, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator, offer the fresh, compelling, high-quality experiences guests enjoy on our newest ships.”
In addition to the six winter 2020 voyages previously announced, Seven Seas Splendor’s summer 2020 Inaugural Europe Collection includes these 15 sailings:
- May 12 – Enchanting Mediterranean: Venice to Rome (including a visit to Cannes, France on May 18 during Cannes Film Festival.)
- May 21 – Exquisite Riviera: Rome to Barcelona (including a visit to Monte Carlo on May 24 during Monaco Grand Prix.)
- July 6 – Secret Isles: Rome to Venice
- July 13 – Spirit of Greece: Venice to Venice
- July 23 – Festa in Italia: Venice to Barcelona
- August 4 – Iberian Peaks & Coasts: Barcelona to Southampton
- August 18 – British Immersion: Southampton to Southampton
- August 30 – Europe Beyond Measure: Southampton to Monte Carlo
- September 14 – Spanish Embrace: Monte Carlo to Rome
- September 24 – Aegean Treasures: Rome to Athens
- October 4 – Grecian Wonders: Rome to Istanbul
- October 14 – Ancient Ruins & Picturesque Shores: Istanbul to Venice
- October 24 – An Italian Romance: Venice to Rome
- November 3 – Lovely Mediterranean: Rome to Barcelona
- November 13 – The Perfect Sojourn: Barcelona to Miami
Several itineraries also include overnight port stays in Venice, Jerusalem (Haifa), Lisbon, Bordeaux, Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Barcelona and in the Royal Naval Dockyard (Bermuda).
Curious on what the Seven Seas Splendor has to offer? Check out her sister ship here.