Princess Cruises announced the Sip and Sail promotion, which will offer free beverages on voyages. Six to 56 day cruises to destinations around the globe and cruisetours sailing Summer 2019 to Spring 2020 are also on sale now.
In addition to destinations on sale, Sip and Sail includes offers to sweeten the deal. Guests booking balcony, mini-suite, or suite staterooms will receive a free Premier Beverage Package for two people. Plus, free Unlimited Soda & More Packages for third and fourth guests in the stateroom.
The Premier Beverage Package includes beer, wine by the glass and cocktails US$12 and under, all non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water (500ml only), fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Gong Cha items, Frappes at Coffee & Cones, milkshakes (if available), and energy drinks. Additionally, all bottles of wine, one-liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices can be purchased at 25 percent discount from the menu price.
Guests can also take advantage of a refundable, reduced deposit of 10 percent of cruise fare per guest.
Examples of Sip and Sail cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise — 7 days: $1,749 balcony stateroom; $2,049 mini-suite stateroom
- Alaska cruisetour — 11 nights: $2,599 balcony stateroom; $2,899 mini-suite stateroom
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $1,399 balcony stateroom; $1,699 mini-suite stateroom
- Mediterranean cruise — 7 days: $1,699 balcony stateroom; $1,999 mini-suite stateroom
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $2,949 balcony stateroom; $3,449 mini-suite stateroom
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise —11 days: $2,649 balcony stateroom; $3,149 mini-suite stateroom