Oceania Cruises unveiled its new 2019-2020 Tropics and Exotics Collection which features itineraries to Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, South America, the South Pacific, Australia, and New Zealand. The voyages range in length from seven to 31 days and there are opportunities for explorers to extended journeys up to 67 days.
“Whatever it is that inspires your passion for travel, this collection of voyages will indulge your sense of adventure, your spirit for transformative discoveries, and your quest for new flavors,” says Bob Binder, president & CEO of Oceania Cruises.
- 76 itineraries in total, 56 of which are new
- Total of 228 ports and 80 overnight stays
- Three country-immersive voyages that focus on Japan
- The return of Marina; she will sail seven voyages focusing on Brazilian coastal villages, the fjords of Chile and the of the Amazon
- Sirena will chart a series of wine-country cruises sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles and calling on San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Barbara, and Catalina
- Regatta, Insignia, and Sirena sail a total of six Panama Canal voyages
- Six dedicated Cuba cruises as well as another six Caribbean and Panama Canal voyages that call on Havana
Unexpected Culinary Surprises and Wellness Retreats
Travelers sailing to the Caribbean, South America, Asia, and the South Pacific can experience all these destinations have to offer while also experiencing a Culinary Discovery Tour or Wellness Tour by Canyon Ranch. In Ecuador, practice beach yoga followed by a cooking class at the Las Tanusas Eco-Resort or find your center while taking a tai chi class with Sydney Harbor views on the lawn of the Royal Botanical Gardens. In Nuka Hiva, aspiring chefs can learn the secrets of Polynesian cooking with a hands-on, up close and personal look into the cultural and culinary aspects of Polynesian life. Or you can visit a traditional country lodge outside of Punte del Este and immerse yourself into the world of grilling Uruguayan-style with a professional grill master and Culinary Center instructor.