SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream I & II has opened its 2019 summer itineraries for sale. The two yachts will spend the summer season of 2019 in the Mediterranean with an emphasis on visiting the smaller yachting playgrounds and harbors that large ships cannot reach. In addition, SeaDream I will be adding calls to Bordeaux, France.
SeaDream’s President, Bob Lepisto said, “The Mediterranean is a true yachting destination and continues to be a SeaDream favorite. We are excited to be adding Bordeaux and several other new ports to our itineraries. Whether travelers are looking for adventure and exploration in the Mediterranean, or simply seeking a luxurious, pampering holiday, SeaDream’s intimate size and award-winning service are unmatched at sea.” Lepisto added, “In fact, it’s our size and maneuverability that allows our yachts to reach unique spots like chic, Porto Banus on Spain’s Costa del Sol and Italy’s, yacht marina of Porto Cervo.”
2019 Mediterranean Highlights
- Italy, including the Amalfi Coast and Taormina, Sicily.
- The Adriatic, including Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro and transit the Corinth Canal.
- Balearic Islands of Spain: Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca and Menorca.
- Off-the-beaten path: Gibraltar (the Rock) and Tangier, Morocco.
- Greek Islands, including Hydra, Patmos, Santorini and many more.
- The French Riviera, including Corsica, St. Tropez, Antibes, Cassis, Monte Carlo and much more.
- Spain, including Santander, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Marbella, Malaga, Motril and more.
SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favored for their informality, facilities, personal service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean view accommodations, luxury spa and world class cuisine.