Princess Cruises will continue offering summer Caribbean cruising from Florida in 2019, with family-friendly summer vacations, featuring the cruise line’s seven-day Eastern Caribbean and seven-day Western Caribbean itineraries.
The May through July 2019 summer season features 17 cruise departures roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, visiting seven countries on four itineraries including our East/West Adventurer which combines seven-day itineraries into an immersive 14-day voyage.
“With our return to the Caribbean in summer 2019, we’re delivering to our guests the best family cruise vacation availableto sun-drenched destinations where enriching adventures and island life await,” said Jan Swartz Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president.
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean voyages, combinable for a 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer
- Calls to the cruise line’s private beach resort, Princess Cays, in the Bahamas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise
- More Ashore late-night stays in St. Thomas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise and in Cozumel on every seven-day Western Caribbean cruise
- Access to the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on every Western Caribbean cruise
- Other sites accessible through shore excursions include Virgin Islands
- National Park on the island of St. John, Blackbeard’s Castle in St. Thomas, Stingray City in Grand Cayman, and the Mayan Ruins at Tulum
- Features aboard Caribbean Princess include dining options such as Planks BBQ, Steamers, World Fresh Market, Coffee & Cones as well as Camp
- Discovery, themed youth and teen center for kids of all ages