I get a lot of requests for reviews of the Carnival Breeze. In fact, “Carnival Breeze reviews” ranks as the number-one search term that brings people to Avid Cruiser. Clearly, there are many people who want to learn more on about Carnival Cruise Lines’ newest Fun Ship.
Last year, I cruised for seven nights on Carnival Breeze, producing a Carnival Breeze Cruise Review in iBook format. You can find the iBook by clicking this link. You’ll also find a comprehensive review here on the site: See Carnival Breeze Review under our Cruise Reviews section.
There’s a lot to love about Breeze. Carrying some 3,690 passengers double occupancy, the new vessel represents a return to Carnival Cruise Lines’ roots of being a “Caribbean centric” cruise line. The “fun in the sun” vessel emphasizes the exterior areas, including new poolside dining venues, lounges and outdoor activities.
Carnival Breeze is a great ship for families and for young couples. Fun-loving older adults and senior solo travelers or couples may also be a good fit for Carnival Breeze, but Carnival’s newest vessel is fairly high-energy, with lots of activities for young couples (under 50), kids and their parents.
If it’s sun you’re seeking, step aboard and feel the Breeze.
In our Carnival Breeze Review, you’ll find:
- New Outdoor Dining Venues On Carnival Breeze: Carnival Breeze’s dining venues are outstanding — and many are also outdoors. In designing Carnival Breeze, the company created more outdoor spaces than on other ships in its fleet.
- New Indoor Dining Venues On Carnival Breeze: In addition to the outdoor speciality dining venues, Carnival Breeze features several new indoor venues.
- Bars & Lounges On Carnival Breeze: Most of the ship’s entertainment venues reside on Decks 4 and 5, making the area especially conducive for bar hopping and strolling.
- Family Friendly Carnival Breeze: Carnival does an outstanding job catering to kids, from its Camp Carnival program to its excellent kid-friendly activities, such as the huge water slides and one of my favorites, the PowerDrencher. These will keep your kids not only wet but also busy.
- Entertainment On Carnival Breeze: Entertainment on Carnival Breeze is better than on any other Carnival ship. There are comedy shows — for families and adults-only — and elaborate production shows.
- Staterooms On Carnival Breeze: As aboard Carnival’s other ships, Breeze’s cabins are roomy.
If you enjoy lots of fun, go for it. Carnival delivers in scads. No other company delivers its brand promise better than the “Fun Ships,” where the philosophy can be summed up as creating fun, memorable experiences at a good value.