This past week, I’ve been writing about six days on European Waterways’ Panache, barging the canals of Alsace and Lorraine in France. If you’ve missed our coverage, live the adventure by clicking on the links below. And if you have questions about barge cruises, please leave a comment in the space provided below. Also, be sure to check out our sister site, River Cruise Advisor, for more information about barge and river cruises in Europe and elsewhere around the globe.
- Let’s Go Barging! Leaving Strasbourg On European Waterways’ 12-Passenger Panache
- No Swan Song: As A Summer Of Travel Comes To An End, Fall Beckons With More Adventures
- Barging On European Waterways’ Panache Through Charming French Villages: A Culturally Immersive Adventure
- Barging Through France: Chagall, Alsace & Quiche From Lorraine
- Two Tunnels, Lunch By Candlelight & Dropping 44 Meters
- On European Waterways, Barge, Bike & Benz Combine For A Perfect Mix
- Life On Board The Barge: Exploring European Waterways’ Panache