On Friday, Avalon Creativity docked in Vernon, France, and we visited the home and gardens of the impressionist artist Claude Monet. Giverny was exceptionally beautiful on the morning we visited, and the day is perhaps best conveyed in our own impressions though the following photos.
Live Voyage Report
- Day 1: Cruising La Seine From Paris to Rouen Through Art & History On Avalon Waterways’ Creativity
- Day 2: Two Overnights In Paris On Avalon Creativity
- Day 3: Monet, Monet, Monet: Impressions Of An Impressionist’s Gardens In Giverny
- Day 4: Roses & Ruins In Rouen, And A Young Lady Martyred & Remembered
- Day 5: A Trip To The Landing Beaches & A Stunning Discovery At The American Cemetery
- Day 6: Conquering Richard The Lionheart’s Castle
- Day 7: Avalon Creativity Cruise Review: Seven Days On The Seine, Does Avalon Measure Up?
Yes, Ralph, Send Me Your Recommendations
Would you like my personalized recommendations for a cruise that's perfect for you? Fill out my form, and I'll do my best to help you.