My son Alex and I are nearing the end of our cruise on Crystal Serenity. We still have a lot of travel ahead of us, four days in France followed by a river cruise, which I will talk about this weekend here on Avid Cruiser.
Meantime, here’s a wrap up so far of our Crystal cruise, with links to photos and posts about some of the places we visited as well as news and features on Crystal announcements, such as its new all-inclusive program, new 12/9/7 itineraries and an early announcement of its 2015 world cruise, Crystal’s first circumnavigation of the globe.
- A First In Recent History? Crystal Cruises Puts Three Years’ Of World Cruises On The Books At Once
- On Crystal Cruises: Fit For A Teen? We Find Out As My 15-Year-Old And I Cruise The Med
- Picture Postcard From Athens: A Day At The Acropolis
- Postcard From Greece: Magnificent Mykonos
- Explaining Crystal Cruises’ 12/9/7 Itineraries: Combo Itineraries & More Overnights
- Crystal Cruises’ New All-Inclusive: What’s Being Poured?
- In 24 Pictures: Private Tours Often Provide The Best Value, Touring Positano & The Amalfi Coast, Plus A Spectacular Lunch
- For A Few Euros Less: From Sorrento To Pompeii On Our Own By Train
- Two Hours In Taormina: Serenity In Sicily
- Stairway To Heaven? 999 Steps To The Fortress Of Palamidi In Nafplion, Greece