Oceania Riviera Ship Review
I’ve just finished nine nights on Oceania Riviera, cruising with the Oceania Cruises’ executive team, travel agents and journalists from points worldwide.
Today, Riviera embarks on her 10-day Pearls of the Aegean maiden voyage, from Venice to Athens. What can cruisers, now and later, expect from the new ship?
The strongest components of Riviera (and sister Marina) are its
- emphasis on the epicurean experience;
- comfortable staterooms with quality amenities;
- upper-premium, or upscale, offerings;
- diversity of activities and experiences.
Read Avid Cruiser’s full review of Oceania Riviera here or check out areas of interest in our complete listing of Avid Cruiser Articles, Posts & Videos Featuring Oceania Rivera.
- Dinner At Jacques on Oceania Riviera
- The One That Didn’t Get Away: An 80-KiloTuna For 5,000 Euros For Lunch On Oceania Riviera
- A Christening In Barcelona, An Evening In Toscana & More: Roundup Of Our Oceania Riviera Coverage
- An Evening At Toscana On Oceania Riviera
- In Photos: Oceania Riviera Is Christened In Barcelona, Spain
- Friendly Folk At Baristas, Oceania Riviera’s Complimentary Coffee Bar
- Ship Of Art, Oceania Riviera
- Burger & Shake In Barcelona — On Oceania Riviera, Of Course
- An Evening To Remember, Dinner On Deck And A Gorgeous Sunset
- Oceania Riviera In Valencia, Spain
- Of The 727 Differences, This Is The Biggest On Oceania Riviera
- Staying Fit On Oceania Riviera: The Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Oceania Cruises’ Riviera Roundup: Avid Cruiser’s Live Coverage, Plus Breaking News, A New Ship For Regent?
- Dining With Frank Del Rio At Jacques On Oceania Riviera
- What’s Cooking On Oceania Riviera? Scones & Frittatas That We Made At The Bon Appetit Culinary Center
- Dining On Oceania Riviera
- Oceania Riviera Stateroom 9006: Attractive, Roomy, With Concierge Access & Deep Balcony
- Titans Of The Cruise Industry Now Sport Similar Looks
- 727 Differences On Riviera
- Let’s Eat! Riviera Spices Up The Oceania Experience
- Reporting In May From Stateroom 9006 On Oceania Riviera