See the videos in the player above for the Avid Cruiser’s recent review of Crystal Symphony. The videos were produced in February/March 2011.
Big news for luxury cruisers. Crystal Cruisers is going all-inclusive beginning spring 2012, when cruises on Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will include complimentary fine wines and premium spirits throughout the ships, open bar service in all lounges, and pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff. The complimentary gratuity amenity also includes Penthouse butler service as well as service in all of Crystal’s specialty restaurants and sushi bar.
The new benefits begin with each ship’s first transatlantic cruise next year: Crystal Symphony’s “Beyond the Sea” sailing from Miami to Lisbon on March 19, 2012, and Crystal Serenity’s “New World to Norway” voyage from New York to London on May 8, 2012.
Also included with all cruises is free round-trip air transportation from two dozen North American gateways (or a generous air credit), with airport/ship transfers included.
Since its inception, Crystal Cruises has added to its vacation experience each year with more and more complimentary amenities, services, workshops and dining opportunities.
Always included at no additional cost are:
- non-alcoholic beverages such as bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks and fresh juices
- meals, including dining in specialty restaurants that feature the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa and Piero Selvaggio
- high tea
- ice cream and frozen yogurt bar
- gym, steam, saunas and whirlpools
- numerous fitness classes such as Spinning and group Pilates Reformer instruction
- golf lessons with PGA pros
- Walk-on-Water weighted vests and Nordic Pole walking equipment
- Yamaha keyboard classes
- Berlitz language classes
- paddle tennis
- dozens of computer/technology classes
- art classes
- Crystal Visions lecture series, featuring Crystal Visions lecture series featuring distinguished speakers
- award-winning entertainment
- in-stateroom movie and CD rentals
- film screenings in the onboard cinema
- dance lessons
- dedicated junior cruiser facilities
- early embarkation luncheon
- welcome champagne
- shuttles to town
- pillow menus
- self-service laundries
- twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- 24-hour room service.
Penthouse accommodations also feature personal butler service, pressing, stocked bar, and other amenities and services.
All guests enjoy Six-Star service from gracious European-trained wait staff, concierges who belong to the prestigious “Les Clefs d’Or,” and sommeliers certified by the Court of Master Sommeliers. Crystal’s passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort or hotel in history.