These unique culinary theme cruises showcase the artistry of award-winning chefs of top dining establishments from around the world, including the internationally acclaimed chefs of Relais & Châteaux, the distinguished international association of charming properties and gourmet restaurants.
On the Culinary Arts enrichment voyages, celebrity chefs will display their exceptional talents during dynamic and informative cooking demonstrations where guests can taste and learn firsthand the secrets of enticing signature dishes. These voyages also feature escorted provisioning trips to international markets (when the itinerary permits), food and wine pairings, creative regional dishes, and a five-course grand gourmet dinner.
Throughout these special sailings, the featured guest chef and Silversea’s executive chef are on hand to share their culinary expertise and answer any questions.
Aboard Silver Shadow’s Voyage 3133 (December 6-21, Singapore to Sydney), Silversea guests will have the chance to sample the Korean cuisine specialties of Anna Kim, a celebrity chef judge of the LG ‘Life Tastes Good’ global cooking competition. She apprenticed at world-renowned chef Joël Robuchon’s restaurant in Paris and held esteemed positions at Nobu, Gordon Ramsay and the Four Seasons Hotel in the U.S.
And Emanuele Vallini, executive chef of La Carabaccia restaurant, Pisa, Italy, will showcase the slow food concept in a culinary program for guests aboard Silver Spirit’s Voyage 5103 (a World Cruise segment), January 20-February 1, Los Angeles to Papeete.
Further highlighting the roster of Culinary Arts voyages are the following distinguished chefs affiliated with Relais & Châteaux properties from around the globe:
- Alois Vanlangenaeker, Il San Pietro hotel, Positano, Italy, on Voyage 4103, Silver Whisper, February 5-23, Santiago to Fort Lauderdale
- Jutamas Theantae, The Eugenia hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, on Voyage 5106F, Silver Spirit (World Cruise), March 11-22, Darwin to Hong Kong
- Alec Lomas, The Pavilions resort, Phuket, Thailand, on Voyage 5107, Silver Spirit (World Cruise), March 22-April 3, Hong Kong to Singapore
- Deepak Kumar Rai, Neeleshwar Hermitage retreat hotel, Kerala, India, on Voyage 5108, Silver Spirit (World Cruise), April 3-18, Singapore to Dubai
- Yannick Upravan, Satri House hotel, Luang Prabang, Laos, on Voyage 3109, Silver Shadow, May 7-17, Shanghai to Tokyo
- “World of Relais & Châteaux,” featuring American and European chefs, on Voyage 4115, Silver Whisper, May 17-31, New York to Southampton
- “World of Relais & Châteaux,” featuring American and Asian chefs, on Voyage 3128, Silver Shadow, October 17-31, Tokyo to Singapore>
Silversea guests will have the chance to sample the Korean cuisine
specialties of Anna Kim, a celebrity chef judge of the LG ‘Life Tastes
Good’ global cooking competition. She apprenticed at world-renowned chef
Joël Robuchon’s restaurant in Paris and held esteemed positions at
Nobu, Gordon Ramsay and the Four Seasons Hotel in the U.S.
Culinary Arts Voyages aboard Silversea indulge foodies with a cruise
experience to savour. Join world-renowned guest chefs as they share
their culinary expertise through special menus, cooking demonstrations
and a grand gourmet dinner that spotlights their most innovative