To view all video interviews with Larry Pimentel, president and CEO of Azamara Club Cruises, simply watch in the player above (click full screen for optimal viewing). Otherwise, click below for individual episodes:
- Azamara Club Cruises’ Biggest Challenge: An Interview With Larry Pimentel
- Interview With Larry Pimentel: How Azamara Became Azamara ‘Club’ Cruises
- How Is Azamara Club Cruises Is Evolving: An Interview With Larry Pimentel
- Azamara Club Cruises Longer Stays In Port: An Interview With Larry Pimentel
- Azamara Club Cruises, Speciality Coffees, Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Wine With Lunch & Dinner, Gratuities – All Included
- The Evolution of Azamara Club Cruises, Crew Enthused, Wine Uncorked
- ‘Seabournizing’ Azamara Club Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises, Offering ‘Extraordinary’ Value Going Forward
About Azamara Club Cruises
Founded in 2007 and then re-launched as Azamara Club Cruises in 2009, the cruise line caters to discerning, up-market travelers who love cruising and are interested in new and immersive ways to see the world. The cruise line’s two European boutique-style, 694-guest ships – Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest – each offer a sophisticated, yet relaxing ambiance to unique destinations, delivered uniquely.
Azamara Club Cruises offers immersive experiences through more late-night departures and overnight stays at ports of call in order to provide guests opportunities to fully experience a destination, by day and by night.
The cruise line sails to European destinations, including the Baltic and Scandinavia, British Isles, Western Europe, French and Italian Rivieras, Greek Isles, Croatia, Holy Land and Black Sea, as well as Asia, South America and lesser-traveled islands of the West Indies. Each ship’s concierge can help make reservations or other arrangements for guests wishing to take advantage of the best that a destination can offer.
The experience is built around four key pillars: destination immersion, extraordinary service, cuisine and wine, and wellness and vitality. Guests also enjoy more inclusive amenities, such as included gratuities for housekeeping, dining and bar staff; complimentary bottled water, sodas, specialty coffee, and teas, as well as complimentary boutique red and white wines to accompany lunch and dinner; English Butler service for suite guests; and shuttle bus service to/from port communities where available.