In 2008, I wrote that Celebrity Solstice breaks the mold in every conceivable way. From such innovative features as grass lawns to thoughtfully designed staterooms, Celebrity Solstice-class vessels are strong contenders for your vacation dollars. But how do you know that Celebrity Solstice is right for you? Watch the video for a tour of Celebrity Solstice.
Meantime, Celebrity Solstice and all three of its sisters – including Celebrity Silhouette, which will set sail next year – will operate in Europe during the summer of 2011.
When Celebrity Silhouette sets sail for the first time in July 2011, she will offer a unique maiden voyage from Hamburg to Rome and a special nine-night Mediterranean voyage. Then, she will offer a series of 12- and 13-night Holy Land sailings roundtrip out of Rome. Celebrity Equinox also will sail from Rome, offering 10- and 11-night roundtrip Mediterranean cruises.
Celebrity Solstice will offer a series of 12 night round-trip itineraries out of Barcelona, and Celebrity Eclipse will offer a similar line-up from that same port.
Avid Cruiser Posts, Photographs and Videos Featuring Celebrity Solstice.
- Comparing Celebrity’s Millennium and Solstice Class Ships
- Avid Cruiser Voyages: The Cruise To Nowhere
- Six New Things I Think I Will Like About Celebrity Silhouette
- What’s On At The Movies? Avid Cruiser’s Top Six Videos
- A Year Of Living Lavishly
- Feature Video: Avid Cruiser Celebrity Solstice Review
- Is Celebrity Downgrading Its Main Dining Room Experience To Boost The Bottom Line In Its Specialty Restaurants?
- Celebrity Solstice, A Formidable Competitor To The Luxury Lines? One Person’s Perspective: ‘Crystal Light’
- Celebrity Cruises ‘Qsine’, The New Food Concept on Celebrity Eclipse
- Celebrity Solstice: Celebrity’s Newest Ship Breaks The Mold