In case a Yachts of Seabourn vacation only whets your appetite for luxury and exploration, Seabourn has put together more than a hundred Sail & Stay vacations for couples and small groups who want to extend the fun with some landside adventures.
Specifically designed to accommodate those who opt for bundled “Sail & Stay” packages or stays at luxury hotels in cities where the intimate vessels begin or end their cruises, the options cover an impressive gamut of travel experiences.
There is everything from a bicycle tour of Copenhagen’s art and design scene to a day spent cruising the islands of the Venice Lagoon on a private speedboat. Seabourn’s menu of private arrangements are designed to thrill, educate and entertain while providing many special memories.
Other Sail & Stay opportunities include:
- A tour of ancient Chinese calligraphy masterpieces in a Hong Kong museum, followed by lessons from a master to help you start your own.
- Visit La Posta Vecchia, the beautiful villa of the late J. Paul Getty near Rome, for a hands-on cooking class from the resort chef and a sumptuous lunch.
- In St. Jean-Cap Ferrat near Monte Carlo, visit Baroness Rothschild’s palatial Florentine “folly” and the Belle Époque, Grecian-style villa of Kerylos.
- Spend an unforgettable day at a luxury lodge in the Central Andes above Valparaiso, either trekking or horseback riding among the spectacular peaks.
- Traverse rolling desert dunes outside Dubai to a secluded encampment, for a Champagne feast fit for a sheikh and a display of traditional Bedouin falconry.
Seabourn’s yachts are consistently ranked among the world’s finest travel experiences for exquisite levels of personalized service, generous all-suite accommodation and truly gourmet onboard dining. In June, the line will debut the 450-guest Seabourn Odyssey, the first luxury vessel launched in six years. Seabourn Odyssey will make its maiden departure from Venice on June 24.