The 2012 Stockholm Card
Want access to the best of Stockholm at a great value? The Stockholm Card gives you free admission to 80 museums and attractions. Plus, with the Stockholm Card, you will be able to get around at no additional charge using the city’s efficient – and fun – modes of transportation, including sightseeing boats, ferries, subway, bus and streetcar.
This is what is included in the Stockholm Card:
- Free admission to 80 museums and attractions (Stockholm has one of the world’s highest concentration of museums, which can satisfy a wide range of interests, including exhibitions featuring art, aristocrats, world heritage, Vikings, the Nobel Prize, technology, design — and more.)
- Free travel by public transport operated by SL – Storstockholms Lokaltrafik (metro, buses, commuter trains and trams) • Free boat sightseeing on the beautiful Royal Canal Tour.
- Guided bicycle sightseeing in English (summer)
- Bonus offers, including discounts on sightseeing tours operated by Stockholm Panorama and Open Top Tours as well as discounts on boat trips to Drottningholm, residence of the Royal Family, and Sigtuna Skokloster.
Adult / Youth (7-17 years)
- 1 day (24h) SEK 450 / SEK 210
- 2 days (48h) SEK 625 / SEK 255
- 3 days (72h) SEK 750 / SEK 285
- 5 days (120h) SEK 950 / SEK 315
The card is valid from the first time you use it. Youth cards are valid with an adult card, with a maximum of three youth cards per adult card. The card is valid only once per museum/attraction.