Top Ten Family Cruises: A Cruise To Remember
Best Cruise Lines for families: Disney Cruise Line and Carnival Cruise Lines
Family vacations can take one of two tacks: Either they are full-on disasters, or they go down as one of the “best vacations ever.” Cruise vacations for families, however, are “best vacation ever” opportunities in the making.
Quite simply, our kids (and yes, your kids too) love to cruise. And why not? After all, where families are concerned, a cruise ship is little more than a floating, self-contained family resort, with all the features and activities that adults and kids could ever wish for.
We have put together a roundup of the best cruise lines and ships for families. Ranking is based on our collective experience of traveling with our children and experiencing the ships first-hand. We also considered input from others, advice from travel agents, and of course, the final word from the experts: kids.
You won’t go wrong choosing any of these cruises:
- Best Overall Family Cruise Experience: Disney Cruise Line
- Best Non-Disney Family Cruise: Carnival Cruise Lines
- Best Family Cruise For Adventure Seekers: Royal Caribbean – Oasis-Class Ships
- Best All-Over Home-Away-From Home For Families: Princess Cruises
- Best Low-Key Family Cruise: Holland America Line
- Best Premium Family Cruise: Celebrity Cruises
- Best Family-Style Luxury Cruise Experience: Norwegian Epic – Suites And Villas
- Best Niche Cruise Experience: River Cruising AMAWATERWAYS
- Best Adventure Cruise With A Purpose: Lindblad Expeditions
- Best Multiple Generations Luxury Cruise: Crystal Cruises