2011 was our most travel photography rich year ever! With lecturing assignments on Oceania Cruise Lines, Regent Seven Seas and Holland America Lines we visited 5 continents and independently visited New York City, Washington DC and Honolulu. Some of our favourite travel images of 2011 are in this post.
Our motto is “Smile and the [...]
Nearly all cameras have an easy to easy future called spot focusing or focus lock which emphasizes your main subject but not many photographers use it. This feature enables the subject to stand out from the background or foreground by being more in focus. The spot focus of most cameras is set by pressing the [...]
Photo Workshops/Public Speaking
David Smith leads digital photography classes and digital camera workshops for beginner, enthusiast and professional levels in the metro Vancouver, BC regions and guest lectures on cruise ships and conventions worldwide. For more visit David Smith Workshops/Photography Training
Anna Smith leads textile arts and cultural handicraft workshops and speaks on exotic fabrics of the world. Visit Anna Smith public speaking and workshops
- Open For Bookings: Nearly All-Inclusive, Viking Ocean Cruises’ New Viking Star
- Photo Tour & Five Things I Like About Europa 2
- Pre/Post Cruise Hotel: The Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
- Seven Reasons Why Europa 2 Can Command The Luxury Cruise Segment’s Highest Prices — For Now
- Photo Tour: EUROPA 2 Restaurants
Idyllic Polynesia – a 5 min. video. Relax & Enjoy!
Subscribe to Avid Cruiser
Our Online Photography Courses