David and Anna smith visited San Jode del Cabo after 15 years and its is still a quaint and photogenic Mexican village. The vibrant art district there is a photo rich opportunity.
David and Anna Smith share their visit with the people of a tiny Nubian village on the Nile River and why they love traveling with a camera.
Photo Workshops/Public Speaking
David Smith leads digital photography classes and digital camera workshops for beginner, enthusiast and professional levels in the metro Vancouver, BC regions and guest lectures on cruise ships and conventions worldwide. For more visit David Smith Workshops/Photography Training
Anna Smith leads textile arts and cultural handicraft workshops and speaks on exotic fabrics of the world. Visit Anna Smith public speaking and workshops
- Photo Postcards: Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Open For Bookings: Nearly All-Inclusive, Viking Ocean Cruises’ New Viking Star
- Photo Tour & Five Things I Like About Europa 2
- Pre/Post Cruise Hotel: The Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour
- Seven Reasons Why Europa 2 Can Command The Luxury Cruise Segment’s Highest Prices — For Now
Idyllic Polynesia – a 5 min. video. Relax & Enjoy!
Subscribe to Avid Cruiser
Our Online Photography Courses