Links to iVoyage Reports from Cruise Buzz
Unpack once, enjoy the serenity of being on the open ocean and wake up in a new port of call.
I take my experience as a past-owner of a travel agency combine it with my insider-knowledge of what cruise lines might not want you to now and I report about what’s buzzing on the ships and places near the sea.
I have sailed on many cruises and sold numerous voyages to people like you who want to have a trip of a lifetime. For you to have that dream cruise, there are things you have to know. Buying a cruise is not just about price: there are lifestyle variables, itineraries, and numerous amenities to explore. I am there for you. What do you want to know?
Start by reading my iVoyage recaps. These are the stories I create while sailing on the ships looking out for what makes each destination and cruise line special. But don’t be fooled, if there is something that does not meet muster, I will let you know.
Live iVoyage Reports: Europe
- Rhine Christmas Markets via Uniworld Cruises, S.S. Antoinette
- Spain and Canary Islands via Silversea Cruises, Silver Spirit
- Baltic and Scandinavia via Princess Cruises, Crown Princess
- London and Paris via Europe Express
- Western Med Cruise via Disney Cruise Line, Disney Magic
Live iVoyage Reports: Asia
- South Korea, China with Hong Kong via Silversea Cruises, Silver Shadow
- China, Japan and Russia on Princess Cruises, ms Ocean Princess
Live iVoyage Reports: Alaska
- Alaska cruise and cruise tour via Princess Cruises, via Ocean Princess
- Hollland America Line Alaska Explorer cruise roundtrip Seattle, ms Oosterdam
Live iVoyage Reports: Caribbean
Live iVoyage Reports: South Pacific
Live iVoyage Reports: Mexico
- Sea of Cortez via Holland America Line, ms Ryndam
If you want to see more photos, I have a lot on my Flickr account.