Carrie Finley-Bajak, Social Media Correspondent at large. Reporting live from the ships and ports for CruiseBuzz.net.
Offering digital solutions for your brand to take advantage of new marketing in the digital age.
Carrie offers PR and marketing services for travel brands: cruise lines, tourism boards, ports, and hotels can benefit from booking us for your events. If you don’t have an event, don’t worry: we love to create them for you. Carrie’s sales and marketing experience combined with her status as leading authority in social media are a perfect compliment to your events and branding.
Travel writer that goes, explores then inspires
Carrie helps broadcast your brand by producing content for syndication across multiple formats including: our blog, your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and in mobile formats: ebooks or apps for iPads and iPhones.
Social Media + Travel
- Publishing articles before, during and after the trip
- Syndication of posts through an extensive social network, which includes: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Tweeting, posting status updates on Facebook and Google+ during the trip to Cruise Buzz’s networks
- Posting photographs and comments about the trip via Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Broadcasting article publication to RSS subscribers
- Gathering content for possible inclusion in iPad photo apps, port guides, cruise review guides, and e-books
- Provides training services and conducts webinars about social media + travel
Advertising and Sponsorship
If you are interested in sponsoring an app or advertising, contact me at cruisebuzz at gmail dot com.
Comped but never compromised
Although we enjoy travel benefits like discounted or complimentary travel, we go out of my way to make sure that what we write is truthful and accurate. As a former agency owner of a cruise franchise, Carrie is knowledgeable about what consumers want. In addition, Carrie has completed advanced level training from leading cruise lines, which separates her from other travel writers.