Royal Princess Cruise News
Ready to greet cruise guests in June 2013, the new Royal Princess cruise ship from Princess Cruises will feature many innovations (check out my Top 5 favorite innovations here), which include passenger favorites as well as some new additions.
Enhanced fitness center
One new addition on Royal Princess is an enhanced fitness center that will encourage guests to stay fit at sea while cruising: modern exercise equipment; an aerobics studio; and “Center Court” top the list of enhancements. Cruise guests can choose from a variety of class formats suitable for all experience levels and for those that don’t want to miss the scenery outside, “Center Court” will act as a multi functional sports venue featuring basketball, volleyball, bocce, golf activities, and more.
Take a look at the newest video about the fitness area on Royal Princess
Other highlights found on Royal Princess, the next generation of Princess Cruises ships include:
- An even larger and expanded atrium with additional entertainment and casual dining options.
- The SeaWalkSM & SeaView Bar – a first-of-its-kind enclosed walkway extending from the ship’s top deck and a port side cantilevered bar, each with glass floors and sweeping ocean views.
- A new upper-deck pool exclusively for adults, featuring plush private cabanas
- Our largest top-deck pool ever, offering another Princess first — a dazzling evening water and light show
- An enhanced Movies Under the Stars® screen
- Balconies on all outside staterooms.
What is your favorite cruise activity?
Looking for more Royal Princess cruise buzz?
Read more about Royal Princess Cruise News >>> click here