Hvar Port Review
Mediterranean-magic combined with European-style
Leave it to Seabourn Cruises to lead me to an undiscovered (to me) port: Hvar.
Getting to Know the Island of Hvar
Located off the Dalmatian coast, cruise visitors calling on the small Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea will find sunshine, beaches, pine forests, and cultural sites to keep them busy. Approximately 42.25 miles long, the island of Hvar offers cafes and places to relax for those inclined for leisure, and active cruisers will encounter plenty of outdoor activities, such as swimming, diving, sailing, and hiking. Make sure to sample the local wine, the vineyards on the hills are perfect for growing grapes.
- Hvar Offroad Tour
- Hvar Island Tour
- Wine Tasting Tour
- Hvar Walking And Hiking Tour
- Hvar Heritage Walking Tour
- Resin Island Mini Cruising
- Sea Kayaking
- Hvar Biking Tour
- Explore cultural sites like the Renaissance and Baroque palaces found on Hvar: Tvrdalj Castle. For more ideas check out the Croatia Tourist Center
- Take a ferry to Split to Stari Grad and Hvar (more information available at www.jadrolinija.hr)
Cruise ships that call on Hvar
For a complete list of cruise ships calling on Hvar, check out the cruise calendar.