Happy Holidays. Let the vacations begin…
Have you ever wondered how to say “Happy Holidays” in multiple languages?
Check out this video from our friends at Disney Cruise Line. Let me know how many languages they use to say “Happy Holidays.”
Here is a rundown on how to say Happy Holidays in some more languages:
- French: Joyeuses Fêtes!
- Spanish: Felices Fiestas!
- Swedish: Trevlig Helg!
- Portuguese: Boas Festas!
- Turkish: Mutlu Bayramlar!
- Romanian: Sarbatori Fericite!
- Mandarin: Jie Ri Yu Kuai
- Japanese: Tanoshii kurisumasu wo! (Have a happy Christmas)
- Italian: Buone Feste! German: Forhe Feiertage
- Dutch: Prettige feestdagen
- Hawaiian: Hau’oli Lanui (pronounced how-oh-lay la-new-ee)
- Gaelic: Beannachtaí na Féile
- Croatian: Sretni praznici!