Cruise Reviews You Can Trust
I truly appreciate your unbiased advice. It’s difficult to find these days.— Keith, Calgary Alberta
Through surveys, I know that 70 percent of you came to avidcruiser.com today looking for cruise reviews. You’re trying to make decisions about ships and cruise lines that you’re considering. And while my mission is to help you make those decisions, the question is how do you know you can trust my advice?
For starters, here’s what readers say about Avid Cruiser:
- Accurate and unbiased reviews
- Honest opinion and objectivity
- Independent and fair comments
- I mostly value the unbiased opinion of a cruise expert.
- Independent, objective opinions and judgments about the various cruise ships.
- Access to a personal view by an experienced cruiser.
- Integrity of information
- There’s a wealth of information here from an intelligent source
- Experienced poster – great photos – knows what he is talking about
- Good honest reviews, and THE PICTURES!
- The honesty and everyman perspective. The photographs and the way your site gets me excited about different ports.
I have made cruising a lifestyle. When I am not cruising, I am in destinations that cruise ships visit. So you know not only that you’re getting knowledge from someone who has personally sailed on most of the ships you’re here to learn about but also that you’re getting advice from someone who has personally spent time ashore in the destinations you’ll visit.
I can certainly be biased. For example, I like small ships better than large ships, and I prefer the Mediterranean over the Caribbean. I realize that my preferences may not be in sync with yours. That’s fine. We can agree to disagree. My goal is to help you determine what’s best for you.
I know that any vacation is a big investment, both financially and emotionally. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon, and I appreciate that like me, you value your hard-earned cash. Rest assured that I’ll help you to the best of my ability to get the best value for your money. — Ralph Grizzle
Related Article: Trustworthy & Helpful Cruise Reviews: Survey of 436 Site Visitors
Also see: My Favorite Cruises