On May 8, 2010, I set sail on Star Flyer, sister to Star Clipper. Both are 360 feet long, and each carries only 170 guests.
I’m not quite sure what to expect, but I’m told that accommodations are spacious, the teak decks are expansive and that nothing can be more relaxing that sailing under a light breeze in the Mediterranean.
Star Flyer May 8, 2010 Western Mediterranean – Tyrrhenian Sailing
|Monday||Strait of Bonifacio (Morning Sailing)|
|Monday Afternoon||Costa Smeralda, Sardinia|
|Tuesday||Giglio, Italy Altered due to weather to Santo Stefano|
|Thursday||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|Friday||St. Tropez, France|
Articles About Star Flyer
- Five Things That I Enjoy About Crossing The Atlantic
- Star Flyer: Tall Ship Sailing from Malaga to the Canaries
- A Sailing Man, Mikael Krafft, Founder Of Star Clippers: Ready To Set Sail?
- Our Writer Finds The Elusive ‘Joie De Vivre’ In An Unlikely Place: Under Sail
- On Star Flyer: Breaking The Bvlgari Addiction, A Captain Jack Sparrow Wannabe
- On Star Flyer: What, No Bvlgari?
- Blowin In The Wind: Star Flyer Under Sail