On May 8, 2010, I set sail on Star Flyer, sister to Star Clipper. Both are 360 feet long, and each carries only 170 guests.
I’m not quite sure what to expect, but I’m told that accommodations are spacious, the teak decks are expansive and that nothing can be more relaxing that sailing under a light breeze in the Mediterranean.
Star Flyer May 8, 2010 Western Mediterranean – Tyrrhenian Sailing
|Monday||Strait of Bonifacio (Morning Sailing)|
|Monday Afternoon||Costa Smeralda, Sardinia|
|Tuesday||Giglio, Italy Altered due to weather to Santo Stefano|
|Thursday||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
|Friday||St. Tropez, France|
Articles About Star Clippers
- Voyage Recap: Star Clippers Royal Clipper in the Caribbean
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 7
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 6
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 5
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 4
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 3
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 2
- Royal Clipper In The Caribbean – Day 1
- Voyage Preview: Sailing the Grenadines aboard Royal Clipper
- Five Things That I Enjoy About Crossing The Atlantic
- Hoist the main sail! Star Clipper in the Aegean Sea
- Star Flyer: Tall Ship Sailing from Malaga to the Canaries
- A Sailing Man, Mikael Krafft, Founder Of Star Clippers: Ready To Set Sail?
- Reader Question: Can You Recommend Shore Excursions For Our Silver Spirit Voyage From Monte Carlo?
- Five Reasons Why I Prefer Cruising On Small Ships
- Two Caribbeans: Which Suits You Best? Big Ship Or Small Ship?
- Islands In The Stream: What Is Your Preference? Big Caribbean Island Or Small Island?
- The Caribbean’s Most Up and Coming Cruise Ports
- Seldom Cruised Caribbean Islands You Really Should See
- Big Ship? Small Ship? Which Is Better For Your Caribbean Cruise?
- Our Writer Finds The Elusive ‘Joie De Vivre’ In An Unlikely Place: Under Sail
- On Star Flyer: Breaking The Bvlgari Addiction, A Captain Jack Sparrow Wannabe
- On Star Flyer: What, No Bvlgari?
- Blowin In The Wind: Star Flyer Under Sail