Hapag-Lloyd Europa Ship Review
Is Hapag-Lloyd’s Europa the world’s best cruise ship, as some guide books have proclaimed?
There’s no question that Hapag-Lloyd’s flagship has the makings of a best-in-category ship. As noted before on Avid Cruiser, Europa is ranked 5 Stars Plus by the Berlitz Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships, a distinction no other ship can boast.
Europa, however, has some challenging competition. Certainly, Seabourn’s new Odyssey is a force to be reckoned with. How do those two compare? Read more . . .
Cruise Review, Europa Latest Posts:
- Who Operates The World’s Best Luxury Cruise Line?
- Update On Hapag-Lloyd’s New Europa 2
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises To Get A New Europa & Oceania’s Insignia
- The Verdict: Is Hapag-Lloyd’s Europa The World’s Best?
- Snapshots of ms Europa
- Das Boot
- Is Hapag-Lloyd’s Europa The World’s Best Cruise Ship?
- Leaving Helsinki on Hapag Lloyd’s Europa
- Cruise Review: Hapag-Lloyd’s Europa