Avid Cruiser Content: More Than 10,000 Views Every Day![table “4” not found /]
Avid Cruiser content has a much broader reach than revealed by a cursory look at the site’s metrics. While I am happy that Avid Cruiser sees more than 1,200 visits daily (and with the numbers trending upward each month), that’s only a small part of the story of how broadly Avid Cruiser content is distributed.
* NEW! USA Today Cruises (see related story: New at Cruise Log: The Avid Cruiser’s Ralph Grizzle)
* Additionally, Avid Cruiser content is syndicated on Signature Travel Network, comprised of 190 member agencies with 330 retail locations throughout the United States; Seattle-based Cruise Specialists and on the sites of more than 30 top cruise sellers.
Email newsletter subscribers:
Avid Cruiser video gets broad viewship:[table “5” not found /]
Avid Cruiser reports for these publications:
- Cruise Week, which reaches around 16,000 to 17,000 subscribers. Cruise Week reaches agencies who are responsible for selling more than 90% of the cruises in North America.
- Costco’s The Connection, with a distribution of 8.2 million (nearly the population of Sweden!)
- Northstar Travel Media Publications including Travel Weekly and TravelAge West
- AAA publications and many more.
Avid Cruiser is a world citizen:
- Avid Cruiser has been translated into Swedish and distributed in a print magazine to 110,000 affluent people living in Stockholm.
- Avid Cruiser is translated into French for the Belgian market, with 2,500 copies printed quarterly; and into Dutch, for the Dutch market, with 2,500 copies printed quarterly. Click to view our publication C Magazine in PDF format in French or in Dutch.
Avid Cruiser has sisters:
[table “3” not found /]